Terms and Conditions
- For online payments, it is important for applicants/candidates to note the transaction ID for future reference.
- Transaction charges ₹ 250 + (Convenience Fee) will be charged by Sankaradeva Mahavidyalaya from the applicants/candidates as application fee for Online Application Form (Registration Fee is Non-Refundable).
- Fee can be paid using Debit Card (VISA, MasterCard) / Credit Card / Net Banking / UPI / Paytm Wallet.
- Submission of application and payment of application fee do not make the candidate eligible for the Courses. Candidates are advised to carefully read the eligibility criteria in Admission notification and Information Brochure before applying.
- Though all efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of the content on this website, the same should not be construed as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes. In case of any ambiguity or doubts, users are advised to verify/check with the Academic Branch, Sankaradeva Mahavidyalaya.